- Technical Specifications
- Power Output: RMS: 480W at 4Ω
- Frequency Response:±3dB 100Hz-17KHz
- Input (Unbalanced): MIC1-4:(-51dB) 10KΩ / 50KΩ.
- Tone Control: Treble: ±10dB at 10KHz.
Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz.
- S/N Ratio: Mic>60dB; AUX>70dB
- Record 0dB (1V).
- Output Impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω
- Output Constant Voltage: 70V, 100V.
- Indicate LED: 70VU mtrs (LED type).
- Power Supply: AC 230V 50/60Hz.
- Dimension: 46x34x15.4 cm.
The Functions of USB PLAYER
- The formats of USB menory: FAT16, FAT32.
- The format of music: MP3 only.
- The functions description of panel is as follow:
PRE: Play the previous track.
NEXT: Play the next track.
VOL+: Increase the volume.
VOL-: Decrease the volume.
REPEAT: The playing methods are : order play, Repeat one and Repeat all.
PLAY/PAUSE: Press this button for one time means play. press again means pause.
POWER/STOP: Press this button for more than 3 seconds can turn on the unit,
contiune to press over 3 sevonds can turn off the unit,
If you press for a short time, it will in stop state.
In stop state, it is invalid to press PRE, NEXT, REPEAT,
in PLAY/PAUSE state, press PRE/NEXT to play the previous.next one.
- Special play interface instruction.
When the player hasn’t connected a USB memory equipment,
it will display an interface as follow:
When it checked that the player has connected a USB memory and stay in stop state,
it show, as follows:
When it checked that the player has connected a USB memory equipment and
search for MP3 songs, it shows as follows: